Randilynn Keiser*** ****** ***
Old Forge, Pa. *
8518 (570) ***-****
To utilize the education and experience that I have received in the Psychology field to help people in need.
East Stroudsburg University August 2004- May 2006
200 Prospect Street
East Stroudsburg, PA. 18301
Bachelor of Science in Psychology Degree
Lackawanna College August 2002- May 2004
501 Vine Street
Scranton, PA. 18509
Associate of Science in Human Services Degree
James M. Coughlin High School August 1998- June 2002
Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 18702
Families United Network, Inc.
1006 Pittston Ave.
Scranton, Pa. 18505
Foster Care Case Manager (Full-Time)
• Providing supervision of children’s well-being within the foster care setting. Conducting bi-weekly safety assessments within the foster home and developing Individual Service Plan goals for the child. Initiating family engagement and providing reports of the child’s progress.
Milestones Community Healthcare, Inc.
1150 Wyoming Avenue
Wyoming, PA. 18644
Therapeutic Staff Support (Full-Time)
• Implementing treatment plan goals of children in the community setting and working directly with children with behavioral and mental illnesses.
Institute for Human Resources and Services
250 Pierce Street
Kingston, PA. 18704
Residential Program Supervisor (Full-Time)
• Assisting adults with mental retardation in their home and getting them out into the community to assist with their growth. Being in charge of the home and updating IPP’s and ISP’s for clients.
SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Attained Dean’s List honors each semester at Lackawanna College.
• Participant in both Phi Theta Kappa and Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Societies.
• Membership in the APA (American Psychological Association).
• Participated in 120 hour internship with a foster care and adoption agency.
REFERENCES - Available upon request.