|GANESH BABU MANJUNATH
#***, * ********* *****, *** 727 email@example.com
Folsom, CA – 95630 Mob: 916-***-****
Seeking a challenging and dynamic career in EHS Management & Continuous Improvement to sustain compliance to the regulatory standards and organizational objectives.
Unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
More than 7 years experience in a breadth of Chemical Engineering & Environmental, Health & Safety arenas with work authorization not requiring a visa sponsorship.
Certified OSHA 30 Hr for General Industry professional.
Extensive industry experience in EHS management, EHS regulatory compliance, product stewardship, Organizational excellence in EHS, EHS Auditing, Site certification for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, OSHA compliance, process & occupational safety management, Ergonomics, Lean & Six Sigma.
Competence in EHS Management System, Compliance Management, Risk Assessment, Industrial Hygiene, Change Management for new projects and processes, Chemical management, Accident/Incident Investigation, EHS Awareness development, Apollo Root Cause Analysis, Waste Minimization.
Proficient in EPA regulations, ISO 9001, ISO 22001, OSHA, DOT, Federal & California Regulations, Fire Safety, Building safety, REACH, GHS, Chemical Management, EHS in Design for Product/Process, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001.
Excellent leadership and management and team building skills with great attention to details.
Senior Engineer – EHS
Goodrich Aerospace Bangalore, India
Jan 2009 – Dec 2010 • Spearheaded the development of the site EHS Management System to achieve 100% compliance in ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 integrated with regulatory compliance as per OSHA and local regulatory standards.
• Mentored the site EHS team to develop EHS Management system procedures for Aerospace manufacturing system to ensure full compliance to local regulatory standards and safe delivery to customers such as Boeing & Airbus.
• Led the site EHS committee for Product Stewardship for implementation of Design for Environment initiatives in aerospace components design.
• Led a competent cross functional EHS team in implementing Lean thinking, Ergonomics and continuous improvement driver measures for EHS to achieve sustainable operational excellence in EHS for the site.
• Mentored the site for inculcating EHS culture among employees via training, EHS Metrics Management, EHS audits and site EHS validations.
• Implemented a robust procedure for Incident/Emergency Management using Apollo Root cause analysis for aircraft emergency slide manufacturing.
• Facilitated as EHS advisor for the Manufacturing and Engineering team in the new process development, construction / project safety and contractor safety.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE –Contd.
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER – Technical Services
Global Calcium Pvt. Ltd.
Nov 2006 – Dec 2008
• Facilitated the site in the sustenance of the organization to meet ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 22000 certification requirements.
• Mentored the site manufacturing team for incorporating zero effluent pharmaceutical processes.
• Initiated EHS and energy audits for manufacturing and engineering shop floor and suggested cost saving measures.
• Led the engineering team for conducting site wide maintenance safety audits
resulting in corrective measures to improve safety for Maintenance works.
• Promoted EHS awareness for the site through onsite training programs, EHS auditing, EHS meetings with the Site Leadership team.
Directorate of Municipal Administration
Govt. of Karnataka, Bangalore, India
Oct 2005 – Oct 2006 • Designed and Implemented an Effective Action plan for a solid waste and Hazardous waste management system of a medium sized town resulting in the elimination of illegal dumpsites and improved waste disposal and awareness among the town community.
ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Environmental Engineering Consultancy
Oct 2004 – Oct 2005 • Achieved Odor reduction from 60% to 5% through design, pilot testing and installation of in-process odour control systems in the wastewater treatment plant.
Superintendence Company of India Pvt. Limited,
Nov 2003 – Oct 2004 • Identified primary and secondary air and noise pollution sources in Airport Facility and suggested control measures to reduce the emission rates and established a Periodic pollutant Monitoring and Control system.
Master of Technology
Industrial Pollution Control (Aug 2003)
National Institute of Technology
Computer Science (Oct 2001)
Institute of Applied Sciences, St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore, India.
Bachelor of Engineering
Chemical Engineering (Sep 2000)
• C, C++, UNIX, Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Office, AutoCAD
AREAS OF INTEREST
Process equipment design, Continuous Improvement, Energy & Water Conservation in Industry, Risk Assessment & Hazard Studies, Environmental Management, Pilot Plant Studies, Cost Reduction, Chemical Process Design.
Similar ResumesAdministrative Assistant Manager Customer Service
Los Angeles, CA - paralegal, attorney, executive assistant,...Event Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Buellton, CA - wine, hotel, catering, executive assistant,...Engineer Maintenance Management Electrical Mechanical
Riverside, CA - raytheon, engineer, bob, diesel, jerry,...Engineer Design Engineering Assistant Process
Irvine, CA - rf, engineer, 3g, lte, thermal, chennai, plc, bio,...Medical Customer Service Insurance Front Office
Glendale, CA - coder, front office, icd, medical billing, medical,...animatior
Los Angeles, CA - designer, canada, film, animation, artist,...Business Development Management Manager Project
Calabasas, CA - offshore, php, java, asp, lawyer, http, sql,...Los Angeles Management California San Diego Special Education
California City, CA - paralegal, special education, counselor, esl,...Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA - cad, engineer, www, williams, polytechnic,...Administrative Assistant Sales Business Service
North Hollywood, CA - renewal, sales representative, inside sales,...