Q: What would I get if I subscribe to Premium Membership?
A: These are two major reasons to subscribe to Premium Membership:
In addition to that:
- Access to full resume details including contact information.
That would allow you to contact job seekers directly.
- PostJobFree would advertise your job postings on SimplyHired, Indeed.com, and many other job listing sites, reaching thousands of additional job seekers.
Jobs posted by Premium members get several times more applicants than jobs posted by non-paying recruiters.
- You would be able to see and export list of people you contacted.
- No ads on your job posts.
As long as you have Premium Membership, your job postings would have no ads, so job seekers would not be distracted from your job listings.
- You would be able to receive up to 100 resume matches per day for your
resume search alerts.
- You would see additional information related to your job postings (such as IP addresses of job seekers that visited your jobs).
- You can put your custom logo on your job postings and your member profile.
Q: How much does Premium Membership cost?
A: We have several plans for you to choose from:
Note that we do not limit number of resume views (without contact information).
- $24.99/month: up to 2 jobs promoted + up to 30 resume database contacts.
- $49.98/month: up to 6 jobs promoted + up to 100 resume database contacts.
- $99.96/month: up to 18 jobs promoted + up to 300 resume database contacts.
- $199.92/month: up to 54 jobs promoted + up to 900 resume database contacts.
Q: How do I cancel my Premium Subscription?
A: You can cancel your Premium Membership Subscription any time.
See how simple it is.
Do you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns?
We care about what you think.