Looking for a Senior Completions Engineer with 10 plus years of experience ~
Generally the incumbent will:
• While working with other project teams, conduct a broad scope of subsurface and production engineering activities aimed at maximizing the profitability of company assets.
• Split their time approximately 50/50 between office and field activities.
More specifically the incumbent will:
• Apply knowledge of geology, and mechanical and petroleum engineering to provide technical support to operations.
• Apply a broad range of production engineering to complete complex assignments such as maintaining producing properties at a maximum economic rate within governmental and contractual requirements.
• During workovers or completions, provide onsite technical support to ensure quality control during critical operations such as; logging, perforating, cement squeezing, or stimulation.
• Provide onsite supervision of all special well work operations from beginning through completion.
• Prepare well workovers and completions procedures, cost estimates, project economics, and AFE documentation for submission to management.
• Maintain project management control over well equipment installation, well completions and workovers.
• Provide technical guidance to operators and mechanics.
• Develop and/or research new techniques and approaches related to reservoir development including; infill wells, workovers, secondary recovery, etc.
• Provide interpretations and conclusions to other team professionals and management to maximize cash flow and NPV.
• Coordinate production, drilling, pump installations, and workovers with team manager.
• Oversee permit applications, reservoir surveillance, well work procedures and technical review of studies, designs and reports.
• Develop and implement processes for optimum artificial lift and natural flow in wells; accountable for inflow performance of wells, and diagnostic techniques such as production logging, pressure transient analysis and well tests.
• Recommend supplementary processes to enhance recovery-involving stimulation of flow of hydrocarbons from the reservoir by use of processes, such as pressurizing or heating in subsurface regions.
• Act as a liaison for Operations personnel on chemical programs for wells.
• Conduct economic and risk evaluation of projects.
• Perform periodic well reviews with other involved teams.
• Prepare and present technical and financial information relating to current operations and proposed projects for assigned fields to senior management, partners, government agencies, banks, and/or potential investors.
• Monitor production rate of gas or oil from established wells and plans.
• Be expected to work long hours and travel, as required.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• A background demonstrating their ability to successfully perform the activities detailed above.
• A BS or MS in Petroleum Engineering or related Engineering degree.
• 10 plus years of experience in oil and gas production.
• Solid understanding of completions, multiphase fluid flow, wellbore hydraulics, reservoir characterization, well stimulation and economic analysis.
• The legal right to work in the USA.
The incumbent will enjoy competitive remuneration package structured in-line with their background/experience and demonstrated ability to contribute.
A comprehensive relocation package is provided.
For immediate and confidential consideration, time is of the essence, qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a current resume to:
Larry V. Combs, Esq.
4450 California Ave., #319
Bakersfield, CA 93309-1152
PREFERRED SUBMISSION METHOD:
Similar JobsReservoir Engineer E&P
- reservoir, ventura, drilling, petroleum,...Engineering Manager Oil Company Related
- geology, reservoir, ventura, drilling, shale,...Production Engineer, Oil & Gas
- flowback, reservoir engineer, production engineer,...Production Engineer, East TX
- locations, geologist, superintendent, geophysicist,...MANAGER, Communications
Philippines, Mandaluyong City, NCR
- nielsen, marketing communications, ncr, media,...SENIOR MANAGER, Retail Measurement Client Service
Philippines, Mandaluyong City, NCR
- nielsen, supervise, senior manager, ncr, shared,...Fleet Maintenance Manager--Rail
Los Angeles, CA
- fleet maintenance, fleet maintenance manager,...PCT Engineer
- bts, chemical process, deltav, dcs, tailor,...Senior Development Geologist O&G E&P (Beautiful California Coast)
- geologic, mud logging, mud, geologist, geological,...Inspector
- inspector, sheet metal, adjust, ship, hs, metal,...