We're a growing consulting/development company that delivers cutting edge solutions for over 100 Clients ranging from Fortune 100 to Local Austin Startups. Our mission is to be the number one solution provider for Custom Web Applications and Online Corporate Presences. Our vision is to bring talented people who are “infected” with the web together with bleeding edge systems, project management, and Client communication tools to achieve “best of breed” delivery and “Raving Fan” Clients.
• Web site design
• Compliance in different browsers
• Enhancing the usability
• Visual experience & layout
• Functionality of corporate and entrepreneurial websites
Job Qualifications/Required Skills
• 3+ years of web design/development experience.
• 3+ years experience of working with the .NET programmers in 2.0/3.5 environment
• Java Script, HTML, XHTML,HTML, XML, CSS
• Heavy experience with table-less HTML and CSS layouts
• Deep understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform issues
• Solid background in usability, web standards and table-less layouts
• Ability to develop web sites complaint in different browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
• Ability to build optimized, standards based, cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS.
• Ability to develop clean HTML code, utilizing latest, creative/advanced CSS techniques and compliant XHTML.
• Experience in web accessibility, enhancing the usability, visual experience, layout, and functionality of web applications.
• Contribute to creating and maintaining web design parameters, and visual standards.
• Photoshop experience
• Flash experience
• Programming experience (ASP.NET or PHP)
• Experience with Wordpress, Drupal, DotNetNuke and other popular CMS systems (skinning/templates)
• SEO and performing optimization prior to launching and for an ongoing project
• Any relational database experience e.g.: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
• Familiarity with Version control systems: SVN, Git, Team Foundation Server
• Experience developing public facing corporate or entrepreneurial web sites
• Develop web sites complaint in different browsers Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
• Create, and lay out designs for dynamic and static websites.
• Utilize current trends and technology advancements (i.e. Table-less layout, CSS, jQuery, SEO optimized development)
• Resolve "edge" cases and implement bleeding edge technology like HTML5 or advanced jQuery interaction to resolve Client requests for challenging scenarios (i.e. invent as you go to meet Client expectations)
• Make updates to live websites and complete testing, quality control, and x-browser compatibility with little or no supervision
Communication and "Front-Office" Requirements
• Interact with your Team, Project Manager and Clients to effectively manage your project timelines, hours, and results/client satisfaction for each project
• Multi-task and prioritize effectively by communicating internally and with Clients to manage tasks and workload
• Be able to build rapport and resolve conflict with Clients and assist your project manager in resolving Client related issues
• Identify and communicate about issues that would otherwise inhibit a project's success or your ability to execute
• Outlook calendar management with the rest of the team and ability to monitor and coordinate with your team's schedule
• Experience with online project management tools: Basecamp, Cashboard, Central Desktop, etc.
• Positive, Upbeat/Can-Do attitude and ability to work effectively with team members
The perfect person for this job needs to be a team player with a creative eye and willingness to help and support the production process through design and development. Person must be located in Austin or surrounding area.
Please forward your resume for IMMEDIATE consideration!
Location: Austin, Arboretum Area
Compensation: 55-80,000/year DOE
Similar JobsRuby on Rails - Front End Developers
- rails, ruby, front, backend, austin, ui, developer,...Speech Therapist
- pathology, speech, physician, supervisor,...Sr. .Net UI Developer
- clarity, classic, photoshop, jquery, qa, sql,...Urgent Opening: .Net Developer/ Austin, TX
- hl7, edi, illustrator, richard, hipaa,...Flash Developer
- animation, effects, actionscript, photoshop, art,...Enterprise Architect
Round Rock, TX
- entry, photoshop, sql, sharepoint, conference,...