Kindly Submit Resume at email@example.com
*Data Warehouse Developer 3/Designer*
Status: Contract or Contract-to-Hire (preferable)
Mather,CA ( Suburb of Sacramento)
*Bill Rate: $70/hr on C2C + expenses*
Require very strong SQL Server experience and this position also requires
ETL designer skills.
Notes: Expert experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) ETL
designs and development. Expert experience with scripting in programming
languages. Expert SQL skills. Advanced analytical Business Intelligence
design and development skills.
1. Senior ETL Designer skills that understands Enterprise Data Warehouse
frameworks (Landing, Stage, Conform, Publish).
2. Senior level skills interfacing with business and technical analysts,
interpreting functional and technical requirements to ETL Designs
3. Senior level skills designing reusable ETL objects (SSIS is the tool)
geared towards, reuse, performance and scalability
4. Thorough understanding of standard SDLC Agile processes promoting
5. Good communication skills and team focus. Must be able to clearly
articulate the designs to junior developers and review code to specs
6. SSIS experience very desirable - although we design independent of the
tool to the best of our ability.
7. Strong experience in enterprise level data warehouse efforts 8.
Ability to translate "sketchy" data analysis mappings into solid designs
through analyst / designer reviews and interviews.
*Thanks & Regards*
*A T T Y*
Manager - Recruitment
IDC Technologies, Inc.,
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035,
Contact #: 408-457-9399 Ext: 2026 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org