MANAGER MERCHANDISE PLANNING - SECAUCUS, NEW JERSEY
The Manager of Merchandise Planning, will be responsible for execution of assortment reviews and analyzing online programs and trends. This individual will drive promotion, pricing & profitability analytics and provide store side Merchandising with the insights needed to grow total market share. Responsible for analyzing data, key reporting and working with Direct Fulfillment Merchants to identify opportunities across multiple depts.
The Merchandise Planning Manager (MPM) is responsible for leading the merchandise planning process. The MPM must effectively lead the Planning team in analyzing and identifying business risks and opportunities while partnering with the merchandising team to propose solutions based on this analysis in order to achieve and exceed financial goals
Similar JobsCatagory Insights Manager- Strategic Pricing
- operations research, cpg, newark, quantitative,...Flexo Quality control Operator (sp 167)
- control technician, quality control technician,...Request for Coldfusion Developer - Omaha, NE
- svn, control manager, makers, coldfusion, counsel,...In-Building DAS System Solution Engineer
New York, NY, NY
- organizations, duration, evdo, andrew, distributed,...Brand New Sales Division of Northstar Consulting Open on Wall Street
New York, NY
- li, bonuses, recent college, entry level,...