VP Environmental Planning-CEQA / NEPA
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Sequence is seeking a Vice President of Environmental Planning – CEQA / NEPA to head the environmental planning group of one of the state’s oldest independent southern California based consulting firms providing expertise in the preparation of CEQA/NEPA environmental documentation.
Primarily this would be for land use and private development related projects. While that industry niche has slowed a bit in current years, our client is specifically looking for a leader in that arena to spearhead efforts and direct their group. Their practice is still robust and active with a stable of long term private clients with large holdings.
We're specifically looking for an individual with niche experience working with regional and local development, municipal planning and for environmental land use activities. Ideally, this person would be capable of leading large-scales environmental and land planning projects for a broad-based environmental consulting firm providing a wide range of planning, management, documentation, and analytical services to clients throughout southern California. This would include experience and relationships throughout Los Angeles proper, but also up into Santa Barbara and over to Riverside counties.
The role requires a professional that is both technically skilled and able in project management and client relations. From a more managerial perspective, the right individual would also be dynamic and possess excellent communication and presentation skills, plus be able to regularly interact on behalf of the firm with clients, regulatory representatives and public stakeholders in a host of diverse capacities on very high profile and complex engagements.
The ideal candidate would have 8+ years experience within the southern California region as a Project Manager writing, preparing and managing CEQA/NEPA documentation; be highly skilled in environmental research and impact analysis; and exceptional knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations related to land use, planning, permitting, and environmental protection. While a individual with proven practice leadership would be desired, the company is open to hiring a very talented mid- to senior level executive capable to making that next career move.
The Vice President will be charged with heading client management, business development and marketing, and have direct responsibility for all environmental compliance projects on behalf of clients. Requires a degree in Environmental Planning, Environmental Science or related discipline. ACIP certification preferred. Position is located in northern Los Angeles.
For consideration, please submit a resume online or contact directly:
2008 Opportunity Drive #150
Roseville, CA 95678
Should your background not match up to the above job requirements exactly, please feel free to forward your resume or contact us directly, as we have many positions available that are not actively advertised.
Similar JobsEnvironmental Planner - CEQA / NEPA
San Jose, CA
- environmental science, planner, urban, permitting,...Environmental Manager - Regional
- environmental manager, environmental science,...CEQA / NEPA Project Managers / Mid-Senior Levels
San Diego, CA
- renewable energy, level project,...Director Of Water Resources - Environmental / CEQA
- wastewater, municipal, biology, environmental,...Environmental Manager - Regional
- environmental manager, environmental science,...Director - Environmental Health & Safety
- construction safety, water resources,...Director of Water Resources - Environmental / CEQA
- water resources, ceqa, nepa,...Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- senior executive, wap, gprs, law enforcement,...CEQA / NEPA Project Manager - Water Resources
- wastewater, municipal, biology, environmental,...Proj Mgr-Multimedia Environmental Compliance
- proj, diligence, pcb, multimedia, environmental,...