Lead Database Developer #J2135 - Augusta, ME Large Enterprise environment
Recession proof company - Up to $90K with awesome Relo package
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will be primarily involved in implementing new systems and software programs throughout the enterprise. He/she will be scheduling, managing, and overseeing installation through project completion. Once completed, the Lead Database Analyst will be managing the system across the enterprise including reviewing and monitoring logs, bringing new systems online, overseeing relational databases as well as updating existing software.
What you need to Qualify:
• MUST HAVE: Minimum 5 years experience with relational database management systems & query languages
• MUST HAVE: GOOD solid understanding and knowledge of programming & scripting in all/ or most of the following:
o CAD - Building 1 line displays
o Shell Scripting, UNIX Scripting
o OS Languages
o C Programming (C, C++, C#) Simple Program Arrays
o Ability to read & modify code
• MUST HAVE: Good solid understanding & experience with server configurations & Data concentrators - Configuring protocols are a must!
• MUST HAVE: Good solid understanding & experience with SCADA or real-time system management
• MUST HAVE: Fluid communication skills -Minimum 2 year degree preferred
• MUST BE: A US Citizen with clean background
What’s in it for you - Some notes about our client:
• Just an outstanding/extremely stable company! Superstar benefits, serious upward mobility. Very large firm and international company in a recession proof industry! Large enterprise environment.
• Extremely stable, SUPERSTAR Company with superstar Teams & Managers. The manager’s & corporate are simply awesome. Prefer to promote from within, but due to large scale initiatives they simply do not have enough people at multiple levels.
• The people whom join their company stay for the long haul with many being there 10+ years. These positions have some serious upward mobility and growth attached to them. The company continues to grow as does their home grown talent!
• Salary based on experience - Up to $90k with many perks
• A “WOW” you benefit package, 401K, Health, Dental, Paid vacation time, and the list keeps going. Relocation funding available to those stemming from similar 4 seasons Geographic’s. Just a stellar package: temp living expenses, full household items moved, house hunting trips, incidental expense/sign on bonus, third party coordinator/assistant and more!
How to get Qualified:
Please send your word formatted resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line of your e-mail and job # and include where you found the position posted.
Please, no third party recruiters. -Cannot sponsor H1-B visa candidates -Sorry.
Qualified Candidates can expect a call from our offices or an e-mail asking you to call us.
Thanks for your time! Please only qualified candidates need apply