A Brand Marketing Manager has responsibility for specific projects and activities in support of his or her brand. He/she must be a strong leader of people in cross-functional assignments. He/she plays a leadership role throughout the corporation in his or her coordination with other functional areas to ensure that the necessary actions occur in support of the business. He or she will often play a leadership and/or project management role with both inside (sales, sales planning, finance, demand planning) and outside (marketing suppliers such as ad agencies) stakeholders.
Requires strong analytical skills and an ability to translate analysis on the business into recommended programs affecting all major marketing variables. Those marketing variables include advertising, promotion, product changes, pricing, new products, retail programs, and other key programs that could affect the short and long term profitability and share position. Must have a keen view of the external environment including: general trends impacting the business, competitive assessments, and an understanding of both consumers and customers.
• Strategic, annual and marketing planning and periodic re-planning on the business
• Leadership of activities inside and outside the company that will result in successful implementation of marketing plans
• Analysis of the business results or directing such analysis
• External and internal assessments of the business environment, competitors, customers, market trends and the implications to the particular area of responsibility
• Personal training and development
Philips Consumer Lifestyle is one of our three sectors whose primary goal is to meet consumer’s most important needs in a progressive and futuristic way. As an integral part of the insight-led business, you will be working in a collaborative culture on some of the top consumer brands such as Sonicare, Norelco and AVENT, to enhance experiences and well-being for consumers around the world. If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here.
We are looking for:
• Superior leadership skills
• Overall business knowledge and holistic general management approach
• Superior strategic thinking and planning
• Outstanding analytical abilities
• Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
• Demonstrated ability to be accountable for sales and income results
• Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including senior management
• State-of-the-art functional marketing expertise in some if not all areas of marketing
• Economic value creation mindset
• Lifelong learner and potential to be a strong people developer
-1-3 years hands on experience in Brand Management(CPG exp strongly preferred)
-Strong Analytical skills
-Hunger for innovation and to be part of dynamic creative group
Similar JobsDemand Planner- Professional Lighting Solutions -
- philips, planner, apo, event planning, op,...Manager Professional Marketing Communication
- philips, mangers, yellow, activation, folder,...Integration Analyst (Business Analyst)
New York, NY
- beta, integrations, stay, hl7, edi, offshore,...Integration Project Manager
New York, NY
- beta, integrations, stay, fashion, hl7, producing,...Sourcing Manager
- sourcing manager, capital equipment, chain,...Affiliate and Reseller Coordinator
- online marketing, telcom, savvy, hosting,...