Title: $50,000- $90,000 DOE, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - TRANSLATION SERVICES SALES (Interview Now)
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, Providence- RI
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Attention: $50,000-$90,000 depends on experience…..Business Development Executive- Translation Services sales needed ASAP!
Relocation: Strongly Prefer LOCAL Massachusetts candidates for a short easy move
Base Salary: 50,000 and On Target Earnings (OTE): 90,000 (Total Compensation)
COMPANY: We are a small yet growing player on the translation market and are actively seeking to recruit staff for our expansion on the US market. We are recruiting for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - TRANSLATION SERVICES SALES who will play a pivotal role in establishing our company in the American marketplace.
Being a resident of the United States, the ideal candidate will have at least a first proven SALES experience in a B2B environment in the services industry and affinity with the translation industry. If you are interested in working as part of a small and dynamic team for a rapidly growing organization, and you have the skills, determination and motivation to succeed, then this is the opportunity you have been looking for.
• Consulting with clients to understand their needs
• Preparing quotations and detailed proposals
• Prospecting and generating new leads through networking and events
• Effectively handling client objections and client education
• Working hard to achieve rewarding targets
• Following up prospects and guiding them through the sales process
• Effective customer service skills
• Managing client relationships, satisfaction and expectations
• Generate, manage and execute a promotional / advertising calendar including advertisements, mailings, events, etc.
*** There are excellent opportunities for personal achievement and reward.
• Have 3+ years of TRANSLATIONS SALES EXPERIENCE
• Posses excellent communication skills
• Be able to demonstrate initiative
• Ideally have a good knowledge of the translation industry and internet technologies
• Be enthusiastic about the translation industry and our services
• Have a focused attitude and a drive for personal achievement
• Be willing to learn quickly and work smart
• Have proven SALES experience in a B2B environment in the services industry and affinity with the translation industry.
This position requires a seasoned professional and we are willing to compensate that individual well and offer a full package of benefits. We anticipate qualifying, screening, interviewing and hiring someone quickly.
If you qualify and are interested in this opportunity then you need to apply today. Send job title and resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
• About the Company: We specialize in placing candidates in challenging positions in all industries and at every level of employment.
Similar JobsSales Manager Online Distribution-Reno, NV
- circuit board, online distribution, mobile video,...Estimator-Construction- Salem- NH
- bid, structural steel, estimator,...Surgical Technician - IA
- holiday, caregiver, endoscopy, sterile, provisions,...SAP ABAP Developer- TX
- houston texas, abap developer, sap abap, sap hr,...BD Manager...CommerciaI Construction...Metro Boston
- assoc, csa, institutional, bd,...Physical Therapist- Sedona- AZ
- physical therapy, physical therapist,...Project Engineer- Denver, CO
- fertilizer, due, sap business, eh, summaries,...Business Consultant- Wallingford -CT
- training program, food service, microsoft office,...