Job Title : Infrastructure Coordinator
Duration : 7+ months (Strong potential of extension)
Location : Chicago, IL
REQUIRED Technical skills include:
Minimum of 8 years' experience with the following products and services:
•Primarily on AIX servers (WebSphere, Process Server, Message Broker, Message Queueing, DB2, DataPower, WebSphere Transformation Extender) BUT a solid background in Z/os (CICS, MQ, DB2, VSAM, etc.) is also needed
The role is Responsible for
•Oversight of infrastructure support systems and services
o Tracking physical hardware configuration
o Managing work requests Change Requests and work orders for various components
o Track 22 environment configurations and evolution
o Maintain up-to-date records on components, release levels, patch levels, and readiness
o Review project development and project testing documents for consistency, adherence to standards, guidelines and procedures
o Monitor environment performance and readiness, including morning health-checks and post-deployment health-checks
o Act as liaison between the infrastructure teams (networks, security, WAS support, CICS support, etc) and the development and testing teams.
o Ensure appropriate smoke tests and operational tests are created by infrastructure and application development teams in conjunction with the release management teams.
Coordinating changes as needed by multiple Business-Critical application systems implementation projects
o Coordinate environment build-outs and expansions as needed
o Coordinate verification of smoke tests for component configuration changes and application code deployments in the various environments.
o Support environmental issues that are escalated to Application Solutions office from the developers and the testers.
o Prioritize, align and schedule infrastructure changes, deployments and upgrades as needed
o Attend project meetings to stay abreast of changes that may impact CCSP projects.
Coordinating changes as needed by multiple Infrastructure maintenance initiatives
o Coordinate verification of smoke tests for component upgrades and fixes with Infrastructure support teams
o Support environmental issues that are escalated to Application Solutions office from the infrastructure teams, capacity teams or operations teams.
o Attend infrastructure change control meetings to stay abreast of changes that may impact CCSP environments.
Email: Shijin.Solomon @collabera.com
A CMMI Level 5 Organization
Similar JobsDatabase Administrator
- trenton, dbms, jcl, allocation,...Computer Operator (Ref 313167)
- computer operator, tso, controlled, scheduler,...Database Administrator
- trenton, tso, dbms, jcl, allocation,...Technical Lead
- cics, designer, mainframe, jcl, mvs, tso,...Mainframe Developer/Programmer+Extensive Medicaid/Mmis Exp
- easytrieve, tso, mainframes, vsam,...Project Manager
- aug, informix, captivate, 2013, hosting, gov, pmp,...Database Migration Specialist
- product management, guidewire, data migration,...Mainframe Developer +Cics Webservices Exp (Direct Client)
- tso, vsam, cics, cobol, mentioned, jcl, mainframe,...Main Frame Programmer Analyst
- tso, vsam, cics, cobol, legacy, jcl, techniques,...Sr. QA Analyst
- wealth management, qa analyst, cics, datapower,...