Project Management Professionals Wanted to join us at Global Project Performance Group
Global Project Performance Group, a New York based project management organization specializing in providing world quality project related services to energy, construction, and infrastructure projects, is looking for qualified project management, planning, scheduling, and cost control professionals to join our team of technical professionals with 30 years of international and U.S. project related experience.
Prospective and qualified candidates should possess a combination of the following:
A minimum of 5 years of a combination of project management, planning, scheduling, and cost controls experience working on energy, infrastructure, and construction related projects;
Must have expert knowledge of project management processes from project inception to completion;
Ability to articulate and report the status of project management processes to senior management and other members of the project team, including earned value reporting;
Ability to develop and maintain project schedules, and resource load schedules as required by our clients;
Working proficiency in the latest versions of Oracle’s Primavera P6 and related peripheral software tools and applications, including being able to train others;
Ability to develop, provide, and present professional quality weekly and monthly reports to our clients;
Attend and occasionally chair project update and status meetings, and interface with members of the project team;
Provide timely variance analysis and early warning on critical and near critical activities to our clients and provide corrective action plan as required;
Must be a team player who has demonstrated project management leadership qualities, including leadership of a project management team;
Software proficiency required in at least 3 of the followings – Excel, Primavera P6, Primavera Risk or At Risk, Visio, Power Point, and Autodesk Building Information Modeling (BIM);
Have the ability to provide accurate and timely “What-if” schedule scenarios as required to help mitigate material delays, and productivity impacts;
Willingness to travel to and work at our client’s project sites in the US or abroad;
PMP certification desirable.
Qualified candidates will be assigned to any of a variety of Global Project Performance Group (GPPG) projects of our clients. To express your interest in joining the dynamic GPPG team, please email your a cover letter and resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com. On receipt of your expression of interest, you will be contacted based on GPPG’s assessment of your experience and qualifications.
Similar JobsMaster Scheduler / Project Scheduler
- project scheduler, project experience, pcr,...construction estimator
- construction estimator, additions, estimator,...Project - Principal Project Controls Engineer
Paterson / travel involved, NJ
- closeout, incentive, sequencing, oxley, p6,...Project Sr Project Manager
South Plainfield, NJ
- project controls, primavera, electric,...Project Manager Scheduler (Ref: 313274)
New Castle, DE
- arena, castle, scheduler, pr, 2013, administrative,...Project Controls
- bim, mssql, p6, construction projects, primavera,...Infrastructure Unix Engineer/Project Manager 130k
- pharma, allocation, engineer, cplusplus, takes,...Structured Finance Associate NY-LW-6499
New York, NY
- finance, associate, letter, cover, structured,...Senior Project Manager
- kyc, zone, aspects, sf, stakeholder, android,...Junior Scheduler-Highway & Bridge Construction
Washington Metro, DC
- dec, scheduler, construction project, highway,...