In this exciting role you will lead a small team to develop real time trading systems that processes millions of trades that handle Equity/Futures/FX. Work will include leading a team of developers across the full SDLC of real-time trading solutions.
Along with strong technical skills you must possess the ability to with senior management and be able to guide the technical implementation of the solutions. This is a role that will involve coding as well as management, so you must be able to be hands on guiding the team. The ability to ensure that development flows smoothly from business requirements to architecting and implementing the solutions is critical.
The successful candidate will be someone who has come from a highly technical Java background and who had previous success in leading a development team.
- Evaluate specifications and translating them into software-centric tasks
- Scheduling and assigning tasks and approving code
- Reviewing and approving technical architecture designs and roadmap
- Daily mentoring of junior technical staff
- Implementing technical solutions independently
- Hands-on support for high priority issues
Education: BS or MS in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of team lead experience
- 5-7 years of development in primarily a Java environment
Desired (a plus to have)
- Financial services industry experience
- Very strong interest in learning about financial trading systems
- Experience with Java 5 and/or Java 6
- Exposure to C, C++, .NET
Skills: Core Java 5 or 6,
Apply to URL: http://clarityjobs.com/jobdetail.html?reqID=0084