Pleasanton, CA 94588
PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Seeking a highly skilled PeopleSoft Functional Business Analyst to support the PeopleSoft ERP Asset Management Module.
• Write business, functional requirements and work with the Technical Team to translate the business requirement
• Work on User Acceptance testing for any development work
• Work with Users to gather business requirements and translate them into functional requirements
• Train users when new functionality is introduced and work with training team in providing guidance with the new functionality
• Work with other modules in FIN and SCM or third party systems to make sure all transactions make it to AM from AP and ePro/Purchasing
• Extensive experience with PeopleSoft Asset Management version 8.9 or higher, with an emphasis on Finance Modules.
• Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills to large and diverse audiences including all levels of management
• Complete understanding of the integration between Purchasing/ePro, Inventory, Accounts Payable, Asset Management and General Ledger
• Experience using PeopleSoft Query Manager and SQL tools to assist users with reporting, research, and data extracts.
• Experience with AM configuration like defining asset books, asset categories, cost type, depreciations terms and asset profiles.
• Should be familiar with Asset Interfaces, transaction edit, transaction Loader, retiring assets, asset transfers and converting lease information.
• Familiar with end to end transaction flow in Asset Management and have a good understanding on Asset Management reports.