Job Title: $$Top Pays Project Engineer- Denver- CO Interview Now)
Job Ref.: 1175
Salary / Package: Based on the candidate + strong bonus programs
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Location: Denver- Colorado
Job description: Project engineer needed with experience in chemical processing or fertilizer storage. Responsibility of this position is to assure that project work is carried out per engineering best practices, in a safe manner, on time, within budget, and following all applicable requirements of Expenditure, Procurement/Contracting Policies, and Project Work Management Process (PWMP).
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Provide overall project management and execution, which encompasses scope development, cost estimating, budgeting, planning, scheduling, procurement, construction management, startup, and documentation closure.
• Project management includes working with and coordinating efforts among technical, operations, sales, and marketing personnel, 3rd-party engineers/contractors, and equipment/material vendors to achieve project design intentions.
• Prepare written documents, which includes but is not limited to project summaries, project cost estimates, Authority for Expenditure / Design Basis Memorandums, monthly progress /cost control reports, project closure forms, and project review presentations.
• Act as liaison between technical, operations, sales, and marketing personnel, and outside contractors. As such the Project Engineer must have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Apply technical knowledge, experience, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet design intentions and stakeholder expectations.
• Ensure successful completion of projects in accordance with established procedures, standards, and policies (EH&S, Project Work Management Process, Materials Management, Code of Ethics, etc.)
• Provide technical support based on sound engineering principals and recognized industry standards.
• Due to the various locations of the terminals, and execution of projects at these facilities, significant travelling is required (30-40%). Consequently, must have the ability to coordinate meeting and travel schedules according to project, Distribution Network and Services requirements and timelines
• Must hold a Bachelors of Science (or Bachelors of Engineering) degree in Mechanical (or comparable engineering discipline)
• Must have a minimum of 4-6 years engineering, maintenance, project, or operations experience at an chemical processing or fertilizer storage and handling facility
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with Environmental, Health, and Safety issues (OSHA - PSM regulation) and process safety in hazardous chemical industry,
• Preference will be given to candidates with P&ID and technical drawing experience, and use of SAP business computer platform (materials procurement, project cost tracking, etc.)
• Must have an aptitude/willingness to learn new industrial processes: NH3, solutions, and dry product handling and storage.
• Must be proficient in MS Office software, and have an aptitude/willingness to learn various computer methods of data collection, data analysis, and engineering/construction reporting.
• Must be capable of managing own time with a high level of self-sufficiency, and multiple tasks and projects according to priority. Must be self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Must have a passport for international travel.
Please DO NOT send your resume if you do not have this required experience level…….it will not be responded to, sorry!
Send your résumé now to; email@example.com, for earliest consideration. Interviews are being scheduled NOW, and hiring this week! DON”T WAIT…..contact me immediately!
Similar JobsSales Manager Online Distribution-Reno, NV
- circuit board, online distribution, mobile video,...Estimator-Construction- Salem- NH
- bid, structural steel, estimator,...Project Engineer
- fertilizer, construction management, eh, summaries,...Surgical Technician - IA
- holiday, caregiver, endoscopy, sterile, provisions,...Mechanical Engineer
- aesthetic, proe, solidworks, mold,...SAP ABAP Developer- TX
- houston texas, abap developer, sap abap, sap hr,...B.D.
India, New Delhi, DL
- new delhi, delhi, mba, pvt, domestic, marketing,...Director of Sales
Des Moines, IA
- ect, sales force, turbines, sales marketing, sold,...Area Sales Manager
- crisis, lotus notes, sales manager, northwest,...Project Engineer - CO #1175
- denver co, fertilizer, summaries, eh,...