Position Title : Senior Soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor " $ TOP PAY "( Hiring Now )
ATTENTION : " $ TOP PAY "( Interviewing Now )
Relocation : Yes
Location : Guymon OK
Salary : Competitive (DOE)
Provide technical leadership and Environmental Resource Management
staff, determine agronomic land application rates, oversee the soil, crop,
effluent and groundwater sampling and monitoring programs. Responsible for
Nutrient Management planning and monitoring.
Assure compliance with laws, permits and settlement agreements governing all
areas of operations. Responsible for land application planning and pumping.
Maintain close communication with regulators, consultants and neighbors.
* Develop and update Nutrient Utilization Plans (NUP) and / or
Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plans (CNMP) for multiple states.
* Analyze agronomic and environmental chemistry data, monitor
nutrient levels in soils, effluent and groundwater by graphic and statistical
methods. Calculate swine effluent land application volumes using agronomic rates.
* Analyze and make recommendations on Research & Development Area
Research Projects. Oversee ongoing trials and design new trials based on
operational and / or environmental emergent scenarios.
* Train, supervise and evaluate environmental management personnel
in environmental and safety functions and maintain accurate related records.
Training includes Environmental Sampling of Soils, Effluent and Groundwater
according to specific State and Federal regulations.
* Conduct research on new technologies and practices.
* Assist Environmental Superintendents and Coordinators.
* Manage tenant farmer and landowner relations related to land
application, including, but not limited to: lease payments; crop rotations;
water use; weed and pest control; and timing of sampling and effluent
applications. Obtain and maintain records regarding crop yields, fresh
water use and commercial fertilizer applied.
* Coordinate with State representatives and consultants regarding
monitoring well and leak detection system sampling and wetting front testing
* Must have understanding of: research methodologies, laboratory
analytical methods and equipment, nutrient management on agricultural land
for sustainable agriculture and farming practices.
* Must possess a Crop Adviser Certification (American Society of
Agronomy) or Technical Service Provider license (National Resource
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree from a four year university and five years experience in a related
field; or Masters Degree with two years experience in a related field; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience. Educational Degrees must
being obtained in Agronomy, Ag Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Biology or
related field. Experience and/or training required on fertilization and irrigation
practices with working knowledge of tractors and irrigation equipment.
Bottom line :
1. Bachelor's Degree in soil science, agronomy, environmental sciences, or
2. 5+ years of experience with fertilization, irrigation practices.
3. Experience with agronomic land application rates, soil, crop, effluent
and groundwater sampling / monitoring programs.
4. Experience with Nutrient Management planning / monitoring.
5. Crop Adviser Certification (American Society of Agronomy) or Technical
Service Provider license (National Resource Conservation Service).
For consideration you must act now, send resume to email@example.com.
Similar JobsSenior Soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor - OK #1525
- agronomist, swine, resource management, soils,...Senior Soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor OK #2216
- agronomist, swine, groundwater, soils, adviser,...Senior Soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor-OK #1525
- agronomist, swine, soils, farming, adviser,...r. Soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor #1525
- agronomist, swine, soils, adviser, farming,...Senior soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor-OK #1525
- agronomist, swine, resource management, soils,...Sr. Soil Scientist Agronomist Supervisor
- agronomist, swine, soils, groundwater, adviser,...