Growing local CPA firm in the Boca area is looking for a Tax Manager. This is an opportunity to work on a partnership track to manage the tax department, while building up the staff and working to build the firm. Candidate will have client service and staff management responsibilities. Candidates must have public accounting experience, and want to build and continue their career within a (laid back) firm environment.
Additional responsibilities will be:
• Act as primary technical resource for tax practice.
• Responsible for handling federal, state, and local tax related matters, including compliance review and preparation, research projects, consulting engagements
• Review and preparation of accounting workpapers, compilations, and financial statements for corporations, individuals and fiduciaries.
• Directly accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of staff skills.
• Extensive experience in all areas of taxation, including corporate, partnership, individual, and estate and trust.
Salary Range: $80-110k, Bonusable and Partnership potential.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org