Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Please understand these are very $ HIGH PAYING $ positions and so Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates, cultivating YOUR talents, and Integration with our Client ...
Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Medical / Health - Administration
United States - North Carolina - Durham
Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
Responsible for developing and implementing the overall medical and clinical strategy that advocates for our patients overall health and well-being while delivering innovative products and technologies. The role ensures we obtain a leadership position in the biologics industry through our medical, clinical and scientific investments.
The Chief Medical Officer (CMO) establishes the biologics medical, clinical and technological strategic plan within the business context. The person is responsible for the scientific and medical capability (intellectual assets) of the business. The CMO leads the discovery and development of products and technologies fundamental to our commercial pipeline. The CMO ensures that our employees have our patients' well-being in the forefront of their minds, while simultaneously strengthening our competitive advantage through the incorporation of innovative, technological solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Advocates for the health and well-being of our patients.
2. Works cross-functionally to define, plan and implement Phase 1-3 clinical studies through clinical proof of concept.
3. Develops relations with leading physicians to consult on various topics including Clinical Advisory Boards.
4. Develops processes and procedures to ensure the safety and monitoring of our products including processes to address product issues, recalls and product complaints.
5. Leads our client (ability to identify new information about hazards associated with medicines and preventing harm to our patients).
6. Manages medical/clinical supervision/oversight of individual clinical trials.
7. Provides medical input into complaint and adverse event investigations.
8. Interfaces with physicians and/or patients related to medical inquiries associated with our products.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Premed plus doctorate of medicine degree (MD), with previous experience interacting with FDA's Center for Biological Evaluation and Research or Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. Musculoskeletal specialty highly desired.
- 6-12 years of experience in an increasingly responsible within FDA or organizations interfacing with FDA
Anticipated travel 10-20% of time
More About the Position
Visa Candidates Considered - No
7+ to 10 years of experience
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Doctoral
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Do you have a BS degree in Science or related field PLUS be an MD?
Do you have 6-12 years’ experience working with the FDA?
Are you a MD ? That would be a PLUS.
Do you have a BS degree in Science or related field? It is required.
Similar JobsChief Medical Officer (CMO)
- doctoral, complaint, biotech, officer, topics,...Vehicle Emissions Lane Inspector
- inspector, janitorial, inspectors, lane, driver,...ACCOUNT MANAGER
- healthy, hotels, hotel, traveler, gulf,...Chief Medical Officer (CMO) - Durham, North Carolina - 338
- medical officer, chief medical, complaint, topics,...Second Assistant Manager
- assistant, automotive, lane, district,...Delta Faucet
- general labor, forklift, hamilton, delta, jackson,...Nurse Practitioner - Cardiology
- care nurse, cardiologist, cardiology,...Customer Service Rep
Social Circle, GA
- normal, alert, rep, supervisor,...Manager Clinical Quality Assurance
- pma, affairs, clinical research,...Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
New York, NY
- pharmaceutical sales, pharmacy, pharmaceutical,...