Job Ref.: TK 2128/2
Increase sales by expanding sales to existing accounts. Train and manage a team of Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives as required to service accounts. Maintain thorough knowledge of industry products and services. Develop and implement new methods and approaches for increasing business. Create proposals, negotiate agreements, establish pricing for customers. Interface with Purchasing, Marketing, Product Management, Production and Accounting departments regarding product needs, lead times, and credit issues.
• Service existing accounts thoroughly, technically, and administratively.
• Expand sales to existing accounts through new and existing products and services.
• Establish pricing procedures and quotes using product price lists or experience and knowledge of cost and market conditions with manager approval.
• Establish and maintain an excellent business relationship with major customers.
• Develop new approaches for increasing sales and products carried by current customers.
• Prioritize and concentrate efforts on most important accounts.
• Provide direct supervision and training to Sales Representatives. Implement team concept with assigned Sales Representatives and Customer Service Representatives to meet responsibilities of the job. Responsible for all aspects of assigned accounts.
• Assist management in increasing customer service, revenue and gross profit support.
• Focus efforts on meeting or exceeding individual and team goals/quotas.
• Assist management w/ development of new products, marketing, pricing, and procedures.
• Communicate ideas, challenges, problems as they arise.
• Contribute to a healthy, happy, productive company environment.
• Perform all duties of Sales Representatives as required.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• College diploma or the equivalent.
• Minimum of six months experience as a National Account Manager or equivalent product knowledge and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve quota and service accounts with $5 million in sales.
• Thorough knowledge of computer & smart phone industry & all products.
• Pleasant and professional business manner and present a positive professional image.
• Ability to convey ideas clearly in written form and to proofread documents.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to meet company and personal goals, meet deadlines, use effective selling techniques, excellent time management and organizational skills, as well as ability to supervise, motivate and train others.
• Maintain an excellent attendance record.
• Demonstrated ability to service major accounts on a local, national or corporate level with little or no supervision and direction from senior management.
« Return to list .
Similar JobsMarket Segment Leader Power Generation
- alstom, kits, business strategy,...Assistant Project Manager - Metal Fabrication
- assistant project manager, assistant project,...Operating room RN
- 2006, medical records, practitioner, surgeon,...Sr. Security Systems Engineer
- con, cyber security, medical equipment, ehr,...Independent Sales Rep
- trainer, independent sales, sales rep, rep,...Software & Consulting Sales
- macys, perry, sales person, dave, nashville, max,...Director of Operations
- butler, franklin, traveling, thompson, franchise,...Brand Manager - TN
- merchandising, sourcing, tn, director, brand,...Pottery Teacher / Instructor - Part Time, Few Hrs a Wk (Stamford, CT)
- pottery, artist, stamford, teacher, instructor,...