Thank YOU, and I appreciate YOU for expressing interest in this posting ! ... Please take NOTE and make sure that YOU match ALL the Job Specifications outlined below ... My Client has very Specific Requirements ... Please understand these are very $ HIGH PAYING $ positions and so Criteria matching is crucial for YOUR Placement ! ... We recognize that the foundation for providing excellent service begins with recruiting exceptional candidates, cultivating YOUR talents, and Integration with our Client ...
Thank you for complying with our process !
The Position :
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Analyst
LOCATION : Pittsburgh, PA
POSITION TYPE: Full Time/Regular
REQUIRED EDUCATION: 4 Year Degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years
TRAVEL: None Required
CITIZENSHIP: US Citizen
Paid Relocation: NO
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON BENEFITS: N/A
INDUSTRY: Computer/IT Services
PAID OVERTIME: No
Our clients Business and Technology Services provides business-critical services to
our clients North American Subgroups: Our clients CropScience, our clients HealthCare and our clients MaterialScience.
A combination of our clients Business Services, our clients Technology Services and other service activities for our clients in North America.
A singular vision:
Foster the Success of our clients Group. Our employees accomplish this by using their experience and expertise to tailor solutions and services to the needs and requirements of their customers in the following areas:
Business Planning and Administration, Our clients Technology Services (Engineering Services and Site Services), Business Consulting, Finance and Accounting Services, Human Resources Services and Support, Information Technology Services, Integrated Employee Services, and Procurement Services.
Job description :
The primary responsibility for this role will be a member of our clients Technology Services, Manufacturing IT group providing Manufacturing Execution Systems
(MES), Manufacturing Enterprise Applications, Systems Integration, Wireless Systems (Bar Code and RFID) will interact with business partners and clients at manufacturing sites to define business and technology requirements, providing the best implementation solution for plant data gathering systems will participate in the requirements gathering, specification, programming/configuration, test, integration, validation assistance, and support/maintenance of Manufacturing IT solutions both hardware and software will complete documentation in accordance with our clients Quality standards.
This position can be located in CA, PA & TX.
The incumbent will:
• Discuss needs with customers in a non-technical language
• Analyze customer requests, understand need, and document in Functional Specification
• Prepare documentation using MS-Word, MS-Excel, and flowcharting tools
• Translate functional requirements into System Design Specifications
• Develop estimates and budgets for system development
• Support MES applications on a rotational 24x7 basis
• Ability to be hands on with MES configuration and development
This position requires the ability to understand shop floor and front office
Additional responsibilities include: support of existing applications, train end-users on new functionality, and provide written documentation following a formal methodology in a GxP compliant environment.
This individual will be a professional that is self-motivated and driven to accomplish company goals and who is comfor multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to establish strong working relationships with both technical and non-technical members of staff along with customers.
Strong communication and administrative skills are a must.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical degree plus 4 years MES experience.
• Experience implementing software used in 24x7 shop floor environments.
• Experience with Plant Information Management Systems.
• Manufacturing system analysis, design and specification.
• MES experience.
• Werum PAS-X experience.
• Experience working with Heath Care Validated Systems.
• Experience writing Requirement Specifications.
• Experience writing Functional Specifications.
• Experience writing System Design Specifications.
• Experience executing official validation test.
• Strong ability to solve problems and be customer focused.
• Ability to think and act creatively (ensures customer satisfaction and acceptance)
• Ability to work in a high demand environment with multiple priorities.
• Very team oriented and cooperative.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical degree with 6+ years MES experience.
• Experience interfacing MES applications with SAP ERP.
• Wonderware ArchestrA Application Server experience.
• OSIsoft PI experience.
Your application We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs.
In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment.
We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home.
You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences.
We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference by applying now.
Save U Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer