POSITION TITLE: DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT - WA
RELOCATION: Yes, Relocation Provided
LOCATION: Bremerton, Washington State
SALARY: COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
*** Company is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) with Strong Case Management experience and Leadership in that role. Being a Certified Case Manager (CCM) is a plus but not necessary and the Bremerton, Washington area is a great destination for a candidate to relocate. Great area to live!
The Case Manager Director is responsible for Utilization Review, Discharge Planning, Care Coordination, and Social Service Functions. Clinical Documentation also reports to this position.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Directs, establishes and plans the overall policies and goals for the Case Management Department, including operational supervision of all utilization management and social work functions.
Supports Utilization Management Committee in its activities and ensures staff is skilled in applying standard hospital guidelines utilized by payors (InterQual, Milliman).
Duties include: planning and goal setting for department; clinical supervision and personnel management; implement quality improvement; interdisciplinary, community and provider relations; financial management, policy and procedure development and professional staff orientation and development.
The director oversees the day-to-day clinical and financial operations of the Case Management department, leading the growth and development of programs and services that ensure the needs of patients are met across the continuum of care. Provides organization-wide leadership for Case Management operations including Case Management, Utilization Review, and Discharge Planning.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: RN; Master of Science in Nursing, or other healthcare related Master's degree preferred.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING REQUIRED: Skilled in InterQual and/or Milliman criteria. Management of multidisciplinary department.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED: Licensed as a Registered Nurse in WA state. WA State Driver's License.
CONTINUING EDUCATION & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS: Continuing education and/or licensing requirements: As required for RN licensure. Population Specific continuing competency requirements: N/A
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Five (5) years recent clinical experience in a hospital setting and experience in management/leadership position within a healthcare organization. Three (3) years experience in care management, discharge planning and /or utilization review experience. Master of Science in Nursing, or other healthcare related Master's degree preferred.
Knowledge of utilization management activities including application of criteria (InterQual/Milliman).
Knowledgeable about community, state and federal financial, health and social policy, regulations and programs.
Demonstrated skills in collaboration, teamwork and problem-solving to achieve goals.
BOTTOM LINE (MUST HAVE)
RN; Master of Science in Nursing, or other healthcare related Master's degree preferred.
Skilled in InterQual and/or Milliman criteria. Management of multidisciplinary department.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse.
About 5+ years recent clinical experience in a hospital setting and experience in management/leadership position within a healthcare organization.
About 3+ years of experience in case management, discharge planning and/or utilization review experience.
Case Management Certification (CCM) preferred.
Similar JobsDirector of Case Management # 1407
- committee, case manager, social work, nurse,...Director of Case Management SUS#MSCL1407
- committee, case manager, social work, nurse, sus,...$$$ RN Director of Case Management $$$
- discharge, utilization review, nurse, frame,...Director of Case Management
Rancho Mirage, CA
- ass, rancho, planners, president, coordinators,...Executive Director - Addiction Services - MED#353
- addiction, substance abuse, tacoma, substance,...Director of Utilization Management - NH #1721
- medical director, ana, managed care, vice,...$100k and above $Seeking F/T Home Health RNs for Co.
- lopez, myself, former, clinician, healing, hired,...$110k plus benefits, Seeking Perm OT's and PTs for Home Health $110K
- lopez, stimulation, roseville, time work, massage,...$110 Hiring F/T Perm Home Health Case Managers $110
- rendering, lpn, teacher, healing, nurse,...$2K Pt & Ot Perm F/T, Snfs,Clinics,HH $42-$50 H1b New Grads Ok
- lopez, healing, lucrative, assisted, independence,...