This nurse will visit participants and provide nursing care for emergent issues as well as coordinate discharges and transfers to/from the hospital. This position has a high level of mobility and autonomy, is fast paced and requires the abilities to organize, communicate and quickly make decisions. 40 Hours per Week.
This company is a great place to work because:
The organization gives the frail elderly an alternative to nursing home placement. It delivers all needed medical and support services to seniors, enabling them to live in their own homes and maintain their independence and quality of life.
- Valid NYS RN License
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - Strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year ED or Acute care nursing experience
- Minimum of 1 year of home care nursing experience required
- Valid Driver's License and availability of a Motor Vehicle
- Visa Candidates Considered - No
- Willingness to Travel - Often
Please refer to job "5706"
Similar JobsMedical Safety Officer
- safety officer, profession, pharmacist, licensure,...Process Engineering Manager
State College, PA
- film, paper, operators, chemical, converting, oem,...Informatics Training and Development Manager
- educators, tactical, competent, informatics, aim,...