Jr to Mid Level Web Development Software Engineer #J2131: Raleigh, NC
Awesome Manager, great team, great benefits
What you will be doing:
As the Software Engineer, he/she will be primarily focused on designing, developing, and testing software components for a great company. He/She will be working along side architects & managers to develop software across a variety of platforms, undertaking design, development, documentation, testing and subsequent ongoing support of new and existing features.
What you need to qualify:
• MUST HAVE: Minimum 3 years development experience with JAVA & PHP - No exceptions
• MUST HAVE: Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
o Apache (Highly preferred)
o Tomcat (Highly preferred)
o MySQL and or MS SQL Server
• MUST HAVE: some experience with web systems and components such as web servers, application servers, selenium, databases, transactional systems, CMS, HTML, JSP, XML, SOAP, BEA WebLogic or JBoss. The more skills you have the better
• MUST HAVE: Experience and exposure to LINUX/UNIX - No exceptions Experience with running/integrating open source projects and shell/perl/ruby scripting Huge plus!
• MUST HAVE: 4 year degree -Technology related preferred
• MUST BE: US citizen - sorry no exceptions
HUGE PLUS if you have additional skills with any of the following: Strong System Administration experience (Linux/UNIX); usage of data modeling tools, design patterns, UML and OO design methodologies; Cisco IAC
What’s in it for you - Some notes about our Client:
• Superstar company with multiple locations - has experienced insane growth & longevity - BIG Company Feel and benefits & perks with small to medium size department. One of the absolute management teams around.
• Raleigh, NC - No relocation funding is available, however client is extremely open to those looking to Relo themselves with good reasoning.
• Very competitive salary, based on experience & career level - Great benefits package & perks
HOW TO GET QUALIFIED:
Qualified Candidates need only apply -Please send your word doc resume to
email@example.com and include the job title & job # in the subject line of your e-mail. Qualified candidates can expect a phone call from our offices or an e-mail asking you to call us!
Please no third party recruiters. – US Citizens only –Cannot sponsor H1-B Visa candidates.