Medical Assistant - Juneau - student loan forgiveness
- Oversee and ensure efficient turnover of patient rooms
- Assist Providers as necessary
- Provide general patient care services, including taking patient's vital information, specimen collections, intake registration forms, and conversing with patients to complete records
- Answering/fielding patient phone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Responsibilities include vital signs, phlebotomy, drug and alcohol testing, audiometry, wound care
- Medical Assistants for this position are required to be flexible and this means but isn't limited to front desk coverage, some weekends and perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Completion of medical assistant program preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- EMR system experience
- Must have current BLS
- Salary $15 - 18 per hour DOE (depending on experience)
- Loan forgiveness or tuition reimbursement ($1,000 first two years and $6,000 year 3 & 4
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- 401K and discount gym membership
- Position provides discounted shared living quarters (Internet + utilities included-no pets) for only the first 2 months
Please reply with your resume and a cover letter the includes the following:
Time and date you will be available for a phone interview
Skype ID please provide
List of (4) references (preferably supervisors)
Your start date and how long you can commit to this position.
Clearwater, FL - medical assistant, phlebotomy, assistant, outbound,...
Johnstown, PA - medical assistant, intake, assistant, prison,...
Salt Lake City, UT - medical assistant, phlebotomy, assistant, clerical,...
Hemet, CA - medical assistant, assistant, register, phones,...
Fairfax, VA - medical assistant, assistant, va...
Alexandria, VA - medical assistant, assistant, answering, va, phone...
West Jordan, UT - medical assistant, assistant, west, office support...