By using PostJobFree.com services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
Description of Service
PostJobFree.com allows you:
- Post your job openings.
- Publish your resume.
- Search for jobs.
- Search for resumes.
Job posts and resumes are distributed to other job/resume search web sites in order to increase exposure of your job/resume post.
We do not evaluate job listings, resumes, or other information posted to PostJobFree.com.
We are not involved in the actual transaction between potential employers and candidates.
Job Postings Restrictions
You will not:
- Post information not related to job announcement.
- Post job description, if you are not actual employer and you don't represent actual employer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
PostJobFree.com does not accept:
- Business opportunities.
- Multi-level marketing (MLM).
- Referral marketing.
- Positions requiring upfront fees (directly or indirectly).
- Pornography, adult or mature content.
Failure to comply with any of these restrictions will be cause for the termination of your PostJobFree account.
We reserve the absolute right, without giving any reasons, to remove any posted information (such as job announcement) from PostJobFree.com for any reason and at any time without prior notice.
- See contact info on resumes
- Promote job postings
- No ads
You may buy premium membership
subscription using your credit card or PayPal.
You may cancel your premium subscription
Almost all information you provide to PostJobFree is considered public.
That means the content of your postings will be available to everyone interested and easily searchable on search web sites such as SimplyHired, Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Only the following information stays private:
- Your PostJobFree Username.
- Your PostJobFree Password.
In fact, we don't even know your password. It's kept in encrypted form and cannot be decrypted. That means if you forgot your password - we cannot tell it to you — you can only reset your password.
- Email address that is associated with your PostJobFree account.
Note, that if you include your email address in job description or resume text — that email will be widely distributed. When you apply for job or contact job seeker — person who you try to contact would receive your email address.
If you don't want your information being published or searchable — delete such information from PostJobFree.com.
Information for web masters
PostJobFree encourages you including PostJobFree jobs and resumes postings
into your job search web site.
Please follow these two requirements:
- Your copy of PostJobFree posting must point back to original PostJobFree posting.
- You must delete your web site copy after original posting was deleted from PostJobFree.
We assume no responsibility for the content of any information posted at PostJobFree.com.
Changes in Terms and Conditions and PostJobFree Service
We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We have no control for the content of the job listings or other information posted on PostJobFree.com.
We cannot confirm that users are who they claim to be.
PostJobFree disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of information displayed in PostJobFree.com.
Under no circumstances shall PostJobFree.com be liable to any user on account of that user's use or misuse of or reliance on PostJobFree services.